SIP Trunking is the solution your business is looking for to enable your unified communications (UC) capabilities while simplifying your network and reducing expenses. AireSpring delivers the flexible connectivity options you need, allowing on-demand scalability and a secure connection to your platform of UC services. You get the quality and assurance of our fully managed, owned and operated advanced IP network, which delivers high definition (HD) audio and superior service without the costs associated with legacy technologies.
What Is SIP?
SIP is an application layer protocol for setting up real-time sessions of audio, video or messaging communication between two endpoints. It enables voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) along with streaming media service, using the same Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) that ITSPs use to deliver unified communications and telephone services via an IP-PBX.
- Flexible and competitive pricing options for solutions that meet your individual needs
- Full suite of advanced communications features available, including DIDs, Toll- Free, e911, international calling, directory listing, and number porting
- Rapid activation gets you up and running faster
- Fewer circuits, less interfaces, greater efficiency, and more cost savings
- Effortlessly scalable instantly or over time, so you only pay for what you need
- Enjoy the benefits of AireSpring’s carrier-grade network that processes over 4.5 billion calls per month
- Integrated Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) encryption options available to protect your communications
- High Definition (HD) audio support
- Support for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing enables Teams users to make phone calls via AireSpring SIP Trunks