AireSpring Announces Partnership with Jenne
Global Managed Services Provider Partners with Premier Technology Services Distributor
CLEARWATER, FL – February 13, 2022 – AireSpring, a leading global managed services provider and largest, channel-only, next-generation aggregator specializing in managed IT, network services and unified communications, has announced a partnership with Jenne Inc., one of the nation’s premier value-added technology solutions distributors and cloud services brokerages. The partnership enables AireSpring to expand its managed IT services and cloud solutions offerings to a wider range of customers as well as provide Jenne’s partners with access to AireSpring’s advanced technology and expertise.
The relationship will enable Jenne’s partners to provide AireSpring’s global connectivity solutions and managed technology services such as SIP Trunking, Microsoft Teams Direct Routing, Managed Global SD-WAN, and SASE to their multilocation enterprise partners.
“We are thrilled to partner with Jenne, a well-respected and established leader in the technology industry,” said Daniel Lonstein, President and Chief Revenue Officer at AireSpring. “Jenne’s vast partner network extends AireSpring’s reach into key vertical industries and adds additional layers of support for our joint enterprise clients across the country and around the world.”
Jenne Cloud Services Brokerage offers agents access to the channel’s leading cloud solutions, such as unified communications as a service (UCaaS), network and cloud security, connectivity, SIP trunking, storage and disaster recovery. These solutions are all supported by Jenne’s knowledgeable technology solutions experts.
“Jenne is thrilled to engage with AireSpring and their next-generation solutions for multi-location partners,” said Mike Gottwalt, Vice President of Cloud Solutions and Enablement, Jenne, Inc. “Our partners will absolutely benefit from AireSpring’s high-touch customer service and dedicated support teams as they deploy next-generation cloud-based communications services.”
AireSpring’s partner program offers Jenne sales partners and their clients:
- Channel-Only Commitment – AireSpring is 100 percent channel with no competing direct sales team. AireSpring’s sales engineers and channel managers co-sell and assist partners in closing deals.
- Financial Stability – AireSpring has been operating as a family-owned, debt-free, and profitable business for more than two decades.
- Evergreen Commissions and Spiffs on Renewals – AireSpring boasts an industry-leading pricing and compensation program with evergreen commissions paid on time every month.
- Real-Time Quotes – AireSpring offers real-time online sales proposal tools through its AgentSTAR portal, which also provides commissions, order tracking and customer information.
- Reliable & Diversified Network – AireSpring’s geo-redundant SIP network provides diversity and supports disaster recovery options and solutions, ensuring business continuity for partner clients.
- Single Point of Contact – AireSpring customers have a single company and dedicated point of contact for all their technical and support needs and only one bill.
- Free AIRECARETM – AireSpring’s 24/7 advanced account self-service portal enables customers to access account information, review billing, submit support requests, re-route toll-free numbers in real-time, manage DIDs and get traffic reports in one place.
- 24/7 Monitoring – AireSpring offers 24/7/365 proactive wide area network (WAN) monitoring by AireSpring’s network operations center (NOC) staff to pinpoint and fix potential issues before they become problems.
- AireSpring Advantage Support – AireSpring treats orders like projects, providing coordinators, managed services engineers, account managers, and escalation contacts up to AireSpring’s CEO.
Partners can learn more about the AireSpring-Jenne partnership by visiting AireSpring at ITEXPO in both Booth #547. Partners can request a meeting at the event by contacting email@example.com.
To become a partner, visit AireSpring at https://airespring.com/become-a-partner/, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +1.888.389.2899.
About Jenne, Inc.
Jenne, Inc. is a leading cloud services brokerage and value-added distributor of technology solutions focusing on Unified Communications and collaboration, networking and infrastructure, video conferencing, physical security, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Founded in 1986, Jenne is committed to providing agents, resellers, integrators, and service providers with a broad product and solutions selection, competitive pricing, on-time accurate delivery, outstanding technical support, and ongoing sales and technical training through Jenne University. The company is headquartered in Avon, Ohio.
Founded in 2001, family owned and operated AireSpring is an award-winning global managed services provider that delivers managed communications, network, IT, and security services to multilocation enterprises worldwide. The company offers its solutions to businesses exclusively through a network of channel partners that includes distributors, master agents, managed service providers (MSPs) and value-added resellers (VARs). AireSpring’s services include Global Managed SD-WAN and SASE, UCaaS, SIP Trunking, MPLS, Disaster Recovery, Managed Security and Business Internet. AireSpring also provides access to thousands of service providers, delivering a seamless single-source solution with one bill and one point of contact for AireSpring partners and their customers. For more information or to become an AireSpring partner, please visit www.airespring.com or contact us at 888-389-2899.
Director of Marketing