Cisco Meraki Secure SD-WAN
AireSpring Cisco Meraki SD-WAN with Firewall
AireSpring Cisco Meraki SD-WAN with Firewall is an economical solution that provides standard SD-WAN functionality, with an integrated next-generation firewall to ensure your business is protected from external threats. It delivers a fully managed, easy-to-deploy solution, including complete design engineering, dedicated project management, and white-glove implementation and support from our team of technology experts. This innovative and customizable package helps companies of any size overcome challenges to success in today’s online environment, leveraging advanced SD-WAN features and functionality.
Lower operational costs and improved resource usage for multi-site deployments allow network administrators to use bandwidth more efficiently, ensuring:
Expand Your Bandwidth
SD-WAN can enhance your internet connection by using low-cost, public broadband or internet connectivity to expand your bandwidth with active/active routing.
Scale and Grow with Ease
Accommodate and respond to rapid business growth by quickly deploying new branches or connecting remote locations to your central headquarters without the longer installation times that can come with traditional WAN solutions such as MPLS.
Reduce Branch Costs
SD-WAN’s centralized, cloud-based software reduces the cost of provisioning, maintenance and local network staff, and simplifies branch-office networking.
Simplify WAN Management
SD-WAN offers the ease, flexibility, and control of centralized configuration. Gain access to your entire WAN, see network performance, and increase network visibility with centralized WAN management.
A Cost-Effective, Custom Engineered Solution
Our Network Solutions Engineering team partners with you to determine the best SD-WAN package for your business. We also ensure that your custom policies are accommodated to help reduce potential gaps in security. Each SD-WAN appliance arrives on-premises pre-configured to meet your unique specifications, eliminating the need for expert IT staff to install, configure, and manage the device.
AireSpring Cisco Meraki SD-WAN with Firewall
100% Cloud Managed Security & SD-WAN for a complete connectivity and threat management solution
KEY FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITY
AireSpring White Glove SD-WAN Professional Services
- Includes implementation design and engineering. We will design (pre-sales), deploy (provisioning), and support (customer service/NOC) your SD-WAN solution at no additional cost.
- Plus, we provide branch deployment support via pre-configuration of SD-WAN edge boxes.
Free Network Monitoring 24/7/365
- 24/7/365 real-time monitoring by the AireSpring Network Operations Center (NOC), using AireNMS.
- Proactive ticket initiation, management, and resolution by AireSpring NOC in the event of a network alert.
Free Third Party Circuit Support
- AireSpring will proactively open repair tickets on behalf of customers for their non-AireSpring, internet-only circuits. Not offered by many vendors. Only available at a premium cost by the few that do.
Free access to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Free Access to Cisco-Meraki Dashboard provided (notification required when ordered).
- Every appliance supports multiple WAN uplinks with seamless, automatic failover for protection against connection outages.
- Optional HA warm spare failover ensures the integrity of service at the appliance level. In the event an appliance goes offline, a secondary device will automatically take over.
- Traffic will be redirected to a 3G/4G interface in the event of a connectivity failure.
- Requires existing circuit or new 3G/4G plan (sold separately).
Advanced Firewall and Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Next Generation Managed Firewall with UTM features such as Intrusion Detection & Prevention, URL Filtering, Anti-Virus, Anti-Phishing and Advanced Malware Protection.
- Comprehensive, multi-layered security that safeguards your network and data assets against viruses, malware and emerging cyber threats.
- Control outbound and inter-network traffic using firewall rules.
Maximum WAN Links
- 2 uplinks supported. Traffic distribution over multiple pathways (internet, cellular), with built-in load balancing and automatic failover capabilities.
IPsec Virtual Private Networking (VPN)
- Provides the ability to quickly interconnect locations over inexpensive broadband circuits.
- Provides the ability to prioritize network traffic so that heavy-use applications or those requiring a significant amount of bandwidth to operate do not impact other users on the network.
Per Flow Load Balancing
- Rule-based per flow load balancing. Packets of the same flow go over the same link.
Cisco Meraki SD-WAN with Next Generation Firewall
White Glove Services
AireSpring provides managed network and security services that ensure your traffic is routed correctly and safeguards your network against viruses, malware, and cyber threats. Every AireSpring-provided Cisco Meraki SD-WAN appliance includes 24/7 white glove support and basic network and security management.
Our Cisco Meraki SD-WAN with Next Generation Firewall delivers a fully managed, easy-to-deploy networking and security solution, including complete design engineering, dedicated project management, and white glove implementation and support from our team of technology experts.
Basic Firewall Support & Management
Pre-sale analysis and design
Our Solutions Engineers review every SD-WAN order to ensure the network is properly designed based on each customer’s specific requirements.
Initial setup and configuration of network and security settings
Your firewall comes pre-configured and is ready to route your traffic and protect your network and company information.
Customers can request read or read/write access to the Cisco Meraki SD-WAN dashboard
For customers with their own IT or security staff, AireSpring can provide read-only access to each device or write access for changes to both network and security settings.
24/7 support for network/SD-WAN configuration changes
AireSpring allows you to call our Service Assurance team for changes to your network/SD-WAN settings.
Security/Firewall Management Support
Configure Unified Threat Management (UTM) features
AireSpring will configure each device using standard settings for all UTM services. Customer can call us 24/7 to request changes to the default settings.
Up to 4 calls per month free $150 per call for any additional calls
A Comprehensive Solution with Personalized Service
Learn more about Cisco Meraki with Next Generation Firewall.