INTERNET TELEPHONY Magazine
LOS ANGELES, CA – NOVEMBER 2, 2020 — AireSpring, a leading Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, announced today that TMC has named AirePBX Cloud Phone System as a recipient of the 2020 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine. Known for delivering an exceptional IP communications solution, AirePBX is pushing the envelope on technology while keeping pace with the rapidly developing work from home environment with the addition of MaX UC Meeting and Webinar for superior on-line collaboration with remote employees.
AireSpring stands out by offering managed connectivity, delivering UCaaS with guaranteed Quality of Service (QoS) over an advanced nationwide, fully meshed IP network, able to prioritize voice over data packets and avoid voice quality issues that occur when using the public internet. Combining enterprise features with world-class, high-touch solutions engineering, design, customer service and support, ensures that AirePBX customers have the right solution to complement their business model and organization.
AirePBX is widely recognized for its differentiators, including:
- Custom-engineered design and configuration by the AireSpring UCaaS team to fit the specific needs of each organization.
- Available in two versions, Business or Enterprise, with the ability to mix licenses that accommodate different levels of employees.
- Available AireSpring managed circuit delivering UCaaS over nationwide, fully meshed, advanced IP network that ensures Quality of Service (QoS) with the ability to prioritize voice over data packets and avoid voice quality issues that occur when using the public internet.
- On-site installation included with AireSpring’s Managed Connectivity option which comprises configuration and testing of all LANs and equipment as well as IP phones.
- Free 24/7/365 network monitoring by AireSpring’s Network Operations Team (NOC), to identify and address any issues before they affect your communications.
- Easy and transparent integration with AireSpring’s SD-WAN appliances is available for enhanced voice quality and sub-second failover, atop any combination of public/private circuits (internet broadband, fiber, LTE, T1/T3, MPLS).
- Free Poly Advanced IP desk phones with a 3-year contract.
“We are honored that AireSpring’s AirePBX UCaaS has once again been recognized as the winner of the IT Excellence Award for innovation in IP communications,” stated AireSpring CEO, Avi Lonstein. “We are proud that AirePBX continues to prove its tremendous worth, year after year, in a dynamic, changing business environment, with important additions like the MaX UC Meeting and Webinar option,” added Lonstein. “AirePBX embodies true comprehensive, Unified Communications in each custom-engineered installation, developed by our world-class team of UCaaS engineers and designers.”
“Congratulations to AireSpring for being honored with an INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for innovation in IP communications. AirePBX Cloud Phone System has demonstrated outstanding quality and has delivered exceptional, measurable, tangible results for its users,” stated Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC.
Founded in 2001, AireSpring is an award-winning Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, serving thousands of businesses worldwide. AireSpring provides fully managed and connected end-to-end, next-generation solutions for multi-location enterprise customers. Services include: Global Managed SD-WAN, AirePBX UCaaS, AireContact® CCaaS, SIP Trunking, MPLS, Disaster Recovery, Managed Security, and Business Internet. AireSpring’s solutions are offered through a diversified network of channel partners that includes distributors, master agents, managed service providers (MSPs), and value-added resellers (VARs).
AireSpring has been widely recognized for its managed services and custom engineered network with end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS), including over 30-plus carrier networks and cable providers aggregated to create a unified nationwide network providing more coverage than any other supplier. It all adds up to a seamless single-source solution experience with one bill and one point of contact for AireSpring partners and their customers. AireSpring has also received numerous industry awards for “Excellence in Customer Service,” “Next-Gen Solution Provider,” “Top Midmarket Vendor Executive,” “UCaaS and SD-WAN Product of the Year,” “Best Telecom Deal,” “Best in Show,” and “Top Channel Program.” AireSpring is privately held, diversified, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communications, networking, security and connectivity solutions, with white glove service that extends throughout the entire customer lifecycle. For more information, or to become an AireSpring partner or agent, please visit www.airespring.com or contact us at 888-389-2899.
Senior VP Marketing