AireSpring Honored with 2019 INTERNET TELEPHONY Friend of the Channel Award
AireSpring is Recognized for Innovative Programs and Strong Channel Relationships
LOS ANGELES, CA, August 4, 2020 – AireSpring, a leading Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, has been honored with the 2019 INTERNET TELEPHONY Friend of the Channel Award, presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine. The award is conferred on organizations running a world-class channel program that attracts the top telecom/communications VARs, MSPs and agents to their programs.
Known for its 100% channel-focused business model, AireSpring has long been recognized as an outstanding friend and supporter to all its partners in the Channel, selling exclusively through master agencies, VARs and MSPs. Channel partners benefit from AireSpring’s:
- Broad product line – delivering a range of innovative solutions at competitive rates from a single-source provider.
- QuoteSpring™ – AireSpring’s popular real-time online quoting tool, delivering detailed quotes in minutes, not days or weeks like other carriers.
- Concierge service including white glove customer service and support, with an escalation list up to our CEO.
- Prestigious, growing team of Solutions Engineers provide a full-service network engineering resource to our channel partners and their clients.
- A growing team of Managed Services Engineers (MSEs) provide discovery, design and Implementation supplying prompt responses.
- Project Coordinators (PCs) manage each order as a project and act as the single point of contact (POC) with personalized communication throughout to both partners and their customers.
- Generous Evergreen Commissions and SPIFFs (even on renewals).
- Partner focused Account Management team incentivized to help partners renew their clients.
- A dedicated caring team that make AireSpring easy to do business with and known for integrity, reliability, and dependability.
AireSpring’s one-stop-shop of managed solutions helps partners and customers navigate changing needs for SD-WAN, UCaaS, data, internet and voice services, while the AireSpring Solutions Engineering team offers another valuable layer of support, helping partners identify and craft the ideal solution for each customer.
“We pride ourselves on providing white glove, concierge service, superior back office tools for real-time quotes and order tracking. Agents win because we have the broadest and most competitively priced product lines in the channel,” stated John Young, AireSpring’s Senior Vice President of Channel Sales. “Additionally, we help our partners keep their knowledge skills up-to-date through monthly webinar trainings and our famous SD-WAN Bootcamps. Our expanding Channel team interfaces constantly with our channel partners to help them succeed in any way possible. AireSpring remains a 100% channel-driven organization, firmly committed to offering channel partners award-winning products along with industry-leading evergreen commissions and SPIFFs.”
“We are proud to recognize these companies for delivering exemplary channel programs and for going the extra mile when it comes to supporting their partners,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC and Group Editor-in-Chief for INTERNET TELEPHONY. “The unique benefits, support, and incentives these companies offer help them forge relationships with the most successful resellers in the market.”
Founded in 2001, AireSpring is an award-winning Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, serving thousands of businesses nationwide. AireSpring provides fully managed and connected end-to-end, next-generation solutions for multi-location enterprise customers. Services include: Global Managed SD-WAN, AirePBX UCaaS, AireContact® CCaaS, SIP Trunking, MPLS, Disaster Recovery, Managed Security, and Business Internet. AireSpring’s solutions are offered through a diversified network of channel partners that includes distributors, master agents, managed service providers (MSPs), and value-added resellers (VARs). AireSpring’s services are delivered over its fully managed, highly reliable Global Network, providing customers with an integrated, complete end-to-end solution.
AireSpring has received numerous industry awards for “Excellence in Customer Service,” “Next-Gen Solution Provider,” “Top Midmarket Vendor Executive,” “UCaaS and SD-WAN Product of the Year,” “Best Telecom Deal,” “Best in Show,” and “Top Channel Program.” AireSpring is privately held, diversified, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communications, networking, security and connectivity solutions, with white glove service that extends throughout the entire customer lifecycle. For product information, or to become an AireSpring partner or agent, please visit www.airespring.com or contact us at 888-389-2899.
Senior VP, Marketing