AireSpring Marks Exceptional Growth in Managed SD-WAN Revenue
VSG Assessment Ranks AireSpring’s SD-WAN Offerings in Market Tier
LOS ANGELES, CA – May 27, 2020 – AireSpring, a leading Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, has been named to the SD-WAN Market Tier level in Vertical Systems Group’s latest SD-WAN Leaderboard analysis. The newly released report assesses the SD-WAN market as of 2019.
According to Vertical Systems Group, “Billable U.S. installations of Carrier Managed SD-WAN Services increased 89% in 2019. As projected in our prior research, large businesses and enterprises are increasingly relying on service providers to help configure, implement and manage their SD-WAN deployments.”
AireSpring’s Managed SD-WAN solutions are based on the VMWare® by VeloCloud™ SD-WAN architecture with advanced comprehensive Secure Access Services Edge (SASE) capabilities. The number of companies seeking digital transformation through AireSpring’s Managed SD-WAN service increased by over 100% in 2019.
AireSpring Managed SD-WAN incorporates a rich set of managed services that are seamlessly integrated into its solution including:
- VMware® SD-WAN by VeloCloud™ – The Gartner Leader in Global SD-WAN for WAN Edge Infrastructure.
- DDoS Mitigation Service with AireSpring Gateway Access —Included at no additional cost, DDoS Mitigation adds an important layer of defense to the network by protecting and assisting in the mitigation of HTTP floods, volumetric attacks, and bot-orchestrated flood attacks.
- Global Footprint with a Global Private Network (GPN) – AireSpring replaces the inherent unreliability of the long-haul public Internet, with our SLA-backed, fully managed Layer 2 Global Private Network.
- Flex Licensing– AireSpring does not require customers to buy bandwidth licenses for more than what is needed for in-tunnel SD-WAN traffic.
- Last Mile Circuit Procurement– AireSpring will procure any last mile circuit (e.g. Broadband, Ethernet, LTE, DSL, DIA Internet, Satellite, MPLS, etc.) globally, to the customer premises, as part of our fully managed, end-to-end solution.
- Multi-Cloud Connect – Offers enhanced, secure private connections from AireSpring Gateways to leading cloud providers, such as AWS, Azure and Google.
- Granular Configuration Capabilities– At no additional cost, customers may make configuration changes directly within the SD-WAN Cloud-Based Portal, providing deep visibility, monitoring, and control.
- Proactive 24/7/365 Network Monitoring – AireSpring provides proactive monitoring and resolution for all connectivity including 3rd party circuits and opens repair tickets on behalf of customers.
- Network based SD-WAN integration – The integration of VeloCloud SD-WAN Gateways into AireSpring’s network core provides additional levels of security and reliability.
In a crowded SD-WAN field served by dozens of providers, AireSpring has distinguished itself by offering a flexible, customized approach, which lets each enterprise achieve the ideal configuration for its communications needs while keeping costs low and delivering greater efficiency.
“It is an honor to be recognized by VSG for our market leadership achievement in Managed SD-WAN,” said Avi Lonstein, Chief Executive Officer at AireSpring. “We are in an era of digital transformation, where users expect seamless and fast connectivity, and enterprises need strategic partners to guide them, and manage their complex IT infrastructure. We stand ready to help enterprises implement their digital transformation strategy with AireSpring as their trusted partner.”
Founded in 2001, AireSpring is an award-winning Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, serving thousands of businesses nationwide. AireSpring provides fully managed and connected end-to-end, next-generation solutions for multi-location enterprise customers. Services include: Global Managed SD-WAN, AirePBX UCaaS, AireContact® CCaaS, SIP Trunking, MPLS, Disaster Recovery, Managed Security, and Business Internet. AireSpring’s solutions are offered through a diversified network of channel partners that includes distributors, master agents, managed service providers (MSPs), and value-added resellers (VARs). AireSpring’s services are delivered over its fully managed, highly reliable Global Network, providing customers with an integrated, complete end-to-end solution.
AireSpring has received numerous industry awards for “Excellence in Customer Service,” “Next-Gen Solution Provider,” “Top Midmarket Vendor Executive,” “UCaaS and SD-WAN Product of the Year,” “Best Telecom Deal,” “Best in Show,” and “Top Channel Program.” AireSpring is privately held, diversified, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communications, networking, security and connectivity solutions, with white glove service that extends throughout the entire customer lifecycle. For product information, or to become an AireSpring partner or agent, please visit www.airespring.com or contact us at 888-389-2899.
Senior VP, Marketing