AireSpring Earns TMC INTERNET TELEPHONY Award for Second Consecutive Year
LOS ANGELES, CA – September 9, 2019 –AireSpring, a leading Managed Communications Provider and supplier of Managed Network and IT Services, announced today that it has received the INTERNET TELEPHONY SD-WAN Product of the Year Award for the second consecutive year, in recognition of its AireSpring Platinum SD-WAN solution. The SD-WAN Product of the Year award, inspired by the explosive growth of SD-WAN technology, is bestowed on companies that demonstrate the innovation, vision, and execution to deliver software-based networking tools that are driving the upward market trajectory. AireSpring, widely recognized for its managed communications services and custom engineered network with end-to-end quality of service (QoS), developed the Platinum SD-WAN solution to deliver the broadest possible flexibility and adaptability for each organization’s customized needs. Building on its industry-leading position in SD-WAN execution, AireSpring has extended its offering on an international scale with the recent release of its Global Private Network (GPN) and new Global SD-WAN offering.
“We are proud to accept the INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award for our Platinum SD-WAN solution, now for the second year in a row,” stated Avi Lonstein, CEO, AireSpring. “We continue to invest significant resources in our Platinum SD-WAN offering to ensure its position as a market leader in terms of its technology and flexible implementation. I am especially excited by our recent international expansion with our AireSpring Global SD-WAN offering, including our ability to offer mission-critical, redundant Global Private Network connectivity,” added Mr. Lonstein. “Concurrently, we have built a world-class, experienced team of experts to ensure successful outcomes for our partners and our customers over the long-term, as SD-WAN technology continues to transform the market.”
AireSpring stands behind these key differentiators that contribute to the Platinum SD-WAN award-winning level performance:
- Free Read and Write Access to SD-WAN Cloud-Based Portal — AireSpring offers free access to a sophisticated SD-WAN web-based portal that gives all customers deep monitoring visibility into their network and configuration level capabilities.
- Flex Licensing – AireSpring’s licensing package does not require customers to license more than what is needed for in-tunnel traffic.
- 3rd Party Vendor Support – AireSpring will monitor 24×7 and proactively open repair tickets on behalf of customers for non-AireSpring internet circuits.
- Auto-Prioritization of voice, video and cloud applications assure Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE).
- SD-WAN integration – The introduction of SD-WAN into AireSpring’s network core further enhances its flexibility and capability, providing benefits such as single link forward error correction, sub-second failovers and bonded bandwidth for 2+ circuits. AireSpring’s SD-WAN can improve, bond together, and failover any number of private/public links. This includes popular choices such as MPLS, internet, P2P, T1/T3, fiber, broadband, satellite, LTE and others. Customers can mix and match carriers, transports, and technologies as part of AireSpring’s unified architecture.
- Global Footprint with Global Private Network – Ability to service and support locations globally, including options for redundant, mission-critical Global Private Network connectivity and WAN Optimization.
“Congratulations to AireSpring for receiving a 2019 INTERNET TELEPHONY SD-WAN Product of the Year Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “AireSpring’s Platinum SD-WAN has demonstrated true innovation and is leading the way for Software-Defined Wide Area Network. I look forward to continued excellence from AireSpring in 2019 and beyond.”
Founded in 2001, AireSpring is an award-winning Managed Communications Provider and supplier of Managed Network and IT Services, serving thousands of businesses nationwide. AireSpring provides fully managed and connected end-to-end, next-generation solutions for multi-location enterprise customers. Services include SD-WAN, AirePBX™ UCaaS, AireContact® Cloud Contact Center, SIP Trunking, MPLS, Disaster Recovery, Managed Security and Business Internet. AireSpring’s solutions are offered through a diversified network of channel partners that includes distributors, master agents, managed service providers (MSPs), and value-added resellers (VARs). AireSpring’s services are delivered over its nationwide fully meshed network, providing customers an integrated, end-to-end solution from a single responsible vendor.
AireSpring has received numerous industry awards, including “Excellence in Customer Service Award,” “Unified Communications Excellence Award,” “Next-Gen Solution Provider,” “Visionary Spotlight Award,” “Product of the Year,” “Best Telecom Deal,” “Best in Show,” and “Top Channel Program.” AireSpring is privately held, diversified, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communications and connectivity solutions at competitive rates, with white-glove service that extends throughout the entire customer lifecycle. To find product information or to become an AireSpring partner, please visit www.airespring.com or contact us at (888) 389-2899.
About INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine
INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine has been the IP Communications Authority since 1998. Beginning with the first issue in February of 1998, INTERNET TELEPHONY has been providing unbiased views of the complicated converged communications space. INTERNET TELEPHONY offers rich content from solutions-focused editorial content to reviews on products and services from TMC Labs. For more information, please visit www.itmag.com.
Senior VP, Marketing