AireSpring Named 2020 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award Winner
AirePBX UCaaS Recognized for Exceptional Innovation
LOS ANGELES, CA, JULY 30, 2020 — AireSpring, a leading Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has recognized AirePBX UCaaS with its 2020 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award.
AireSpring’s AirePBX UCaaS Solution with Managed Connectivity delivers complete professional communications capabilities with enterprise class features for work from home (WFH) employees, as well as office based workers. In a crowded field of one-size-fits-all UCaaS solutions from competing telecom providers, AireSpring stands out by employing an in-house UCaaS design team to work with each customer. AireSpring offers AirePBX in two versions, Business or Enterprise, with the ability to mix licenses to accommodate the new Work from Home (WFH) environment faced by businesses today. AireSpring offers its own managed circuit to deliver UCaaS with guaranteed Quality of Service (QoS) over its advanced, nationwide, fully meshed IP network. Additionally, AirePBX can be paired with AireSpring’s SD-WAN solution to improve connectivity for high-valued WFH employees as well as to improve and stabilize voice and video quality.
AirePBX is recognized for its differentiators including:
- Custom-engineered installation to fit the needs of each specific enterprise.
- Various versions with ability to mix and match seats. Choose from AirePBX Business, AirePBX Enterprise and AirePBX Call Center with features like monitor, whisper, barge, live wall board and ACD.
- FREE network monitoring by AireSpring’s Network Operations Team (NOC), managing 24/7/365 to identify and address any issues before they affect your communications (with purchased AireSpring circuit).
- Available AireSpring managed circuit delivering UCaaS over nationwide, fully meshed, advanced IP network, with ability to prioritize voice over data packets and avoid voice quality issues that occur when using public internet.
- Easy and transparent integration with AireSpring’s SD-WAN appliances for enhanced voice quality and sub-second failover, atop any combination of public/private circuits (internet broadband, fiber, LTE, T1/T3, MPLS).
- Available add-on MaX UC Meeting and Webinar options based on the industry-leading ZOOM platform. This video conferencing and collaboration platform provides a comprehensive environment that scales from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses without the need to install any hardware infrastructure or applications onsite. The MaX UC Webinar add-on enables host and panelists to share their video, audio, and screen. Attendees can interact via Q&A, chat, and by answering polling questions.
- FREE Advanced IP Poly desk phones with a 3-year contract.
“We are honored that AireSpring’s AirePBX has once again been recognized as the winner of the 2020 Communications Solutions Product of the Year,” stated AireSpring CEO, Avi Lonstein. “We are proud that AirePBX has proven its tremendous worth in a changing business environment with important additions like the MaX UC Meeting and Webinar option. We believe the outstanding value and white glove service we provide set this solution apart from other providers,” added Lonstein. “AirePBX embodies true comprehensive, Unified Communications in each custom-engineered installation, developed by our world-class team of UCaaS engineers and designers. This award reflects the value AireSpring has built into carefully designed alternate versions, including the flexibility to mix and match features to accommodate the increased requirement in work from home (WFH) for the changing business environment we face today.”
“Congratulations to AireSpring for being honored with a Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “AirePBX UCaaS is truly an innovative product and is among the best communications products and services available on the market today. I look forward to continued excellence from AireSpring in 2020 and beyond.”
Founded in 2001, AireSpring is an award-winning Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, serving thousands of businesses nationwide. AireSpring provides fully managed and connected end-to-end, next-generation solutions for multi-location enterprise customers. Services include: Global Managed SD-WAN, AirePBX UCaaS, AireContact® CCaaS, SIP Trunking, MPLS, Disaster Recovery, Managed Security, and Business Internet. AireSpring’s solutions are offered through a diversified network of channel partners that includes distributors, master agents, managed service providers (MSPs), and value-added resellers (VARs). AireSpring’s services are delivered over its fully managed, highly reliable Global Network, providing customers with an integrated, complete end-to-end solution.
AireSpring has received numerous industry awards for “Excellence in Customer Service,” “Next-Gen Solution Provider,” “Top Midmarket Vendor Executive,” “UCaaS and SD-WAN Product of the Year,” “Best Telecom Deal,” “Best in Show,” and “Top Channel Program.” AireSpring is privately held, diversified, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communications, networking, security and connectivity solutions, with white glove service that extends throughout the entire customer lifecycle. For product information, or to become an AireSpring partner or agent, please visit www.airespring.com or contact us at 888-389-2899.
Senior VP, Marketing